Dynaform Technologies specializes in the design and production of Cast Iron and Ductile Iron Ingot Molds.
If it’s metal, we have made a mold for it.
Since 1938, the Pottstown division of Dynaform Technologies has been a leading source of air cooled and water cooled ingot molds, sow molds, pig molds, slag pots and slag molds for secondary smelters worldwide. Our expertise, outstanding quality, and attention to detail are second to none.
Our molds can be cast in a broad range of shapes and sizes and from a variety of alloys, including (but not limited to):
- Cast Iron
- Ductile Iron
Count on our knowledge and experience.
If you already have your own custom design, that’s great! If you need help with your design, one of our designers will be happy to assist you. Here are the steps:
- You tell us your requirements
- We create a technical drawing
- You approve or suggest changes to the technical drawing
- We build a suitable pattern which meets your design criteria
- We cast, machine and assemble your mold (if required)
From your first consultation through our finished mold, Dynaform Technologies’ design and manufacturing expertise streamlines your project, saving you time and money.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Ductile Iron 2,000 lb Lead Sow Molds
- Cast Iron Air and Water Cooled Anode Molds
- Cast Iron Air and Water Cooled Babbitt Molds
- Cast Iron Air and Water Cooled Solder Bar Molds
- Cast Iron Air and Water Cooled Tin Molds
- Ductile Iron Air Cooled Gold Molds
- Ductile Iron Air Cooled Silver Molds
- Ductile Iron Aluminum Ingot Molds
- Ductile Iron Aluminum Sow Molds
- Cast Iron Billet Molds
- Cast Iron Copper Molds
- Cast Iron Wirtz Style Lead Conveyor Molds
- Cast Iron Lead Ingot Molds
- Cast Iron Lead Pig Molds
- Ductile Iron Lead Sow Molds
- Cast Iron Sample Disc Molds
- Ductile Iron Slag Molds
- Spectrograph Disc Molds
- Zinc Conveyor Molds
- Zinc Sow Molds
- Cast Iron 2″ Ball Molds
- Cast Iron 1-5/8″ Ball Molds
- Aluminum Air Cooled Tin Anode Molds
- Ductile Iron Lead Slag Molds
Let our experience work for you on your next mold project.
A few examples of some of our ignot molds.
1,000 Ounce Silver Ingot Mold
This high quality Cast Iron Silver Ingot Mold
has a capacity to hold approximately 1,000 Ounces of Silver. This mold is made from Cast
Iron, has a 1-1/8″ wall thickness and is drafted
for easy ingot removal. Many other size ingot molds are available.
400 Ounce Gold Ingot Mold
This high quality Cast Iron Gold Ingot Mold has a
capacity to hold 400 Ounces of Gold. This mold is
made from Cast Iron and is drafted for easy ingot
removal. The mold can be used as a Silver Ingot Mold, as well as with various other metals. Produces
a 3″ wide, 10″ long, 2″ deep ingot. Many other size ingot molds are available.
Cast Iron Ingot Mold
This is an ingot mold made from cast iron.
40 Cavity Nugget Mold
40 cavity cast iron copper nugget mold, can be used for zinc or tin
1 inch = 2.54 centimeters
1 pound = 0.453592 kilograms
What is an ingot mold? Ingot molds are typically made from metals such as cast iron, ductile iron, steel or aluminum.
Ingot molds are used for casting refined metal such as aluminum, copper, lead and zinc into various shapes and sizes for future processing.
What is a ingot? An ingot is a piece of relatively pure material, usually metal, that is cast into a shape suitable for further processing.