Dynaform Technologies specializes in the design and production of Cast Iron and Ductile Iron Ingot Molds, Sow Molds, Pig Molds, Slag Molds and Slag Pots.
If it’s metal, we have made a mold for it.
Since 1938, the Pottstown division of Dynaform Technologies has been a leading source of air cooled and water cooled ingot molds, sow molds, pig molds, slag pots and slag molds for secondary smelters worldwide. Our expertise, outstanding quality, and attention to detail are second to none.
Our molds can be cast in a broad range of shapes and sizes and from a variety of alloys, including (but not limited to):
- Cast Iron
- Ductile Iron
Count on our knowledge and experience.
If you already have your own custom design, that’s great! If you need help with your design, one of our designers will be happy to assist you. Here are the steps:
- You tell us your requirements
- We create a technical drawing
- You approve or suggest changes to the technical drawing
- We build a suitable pattern which meets your design criteria
- We cast, machine and assemble your mold (if required)
From your first consultation through our finished mold, Dynaform Technologies’ design and manufacturing expertise streamlines your project, saving you time and money.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Ductile Iron 2,000 lb Lead Sow Molds
- Cast Iron Air and Water Cooled Anode Molds
- Cast Iron Air and Water Cooled Babbitt Molds
- Cast Iron Air and Water Cooled Solder Bar Molds
- Cast Iron Air and Water Cooled Tin Molds
- Ductile Iron Air Cooled Gold Molds
- Ductile Iron Air Cooled Silver Molds
- Ductile Iron Aluminum Ingot Molds
- Ductile Iron Aluminum Sow Molds
- Cast Iron Billet Molds
- Cast Iron Copper Molds
- Cast Iron Wirtz Style Lead Conveyor Molds
- Cast Iron Lead Ingot Molds
- Cast Iron Lead Pig Molds
- Ductile Iron Lead Sow Molds
- Cast Iron Sample Disc Molds
- Ductile Iron Slag Molds
- Spectrograph Disc Molds
- Zinc Conveyor Molds
- Zinc Sow Molds
- Cast Iron 2″ Ball Molds
- Cast Iron 1-5/8″ Ball Molds
- Aluminum Air Cooled Tin Anode Molds
- Ductile Iron Lead Slag Molds
Brand New 18″ Conical Slag Pot
We now make an 18″ conical slag pot.
Ductile Iron Sow Mold
Made from Ductile Iron, this 5,000 cubic inch Sow Mold is suitable for the casting of Aluminum, Tin, Zinc or Lead. The design and dimensions of this mold can be customized to the customer’s requirements as well.
1500-F Sow Mold
This 10,500 cubic inch, Ductile Iron Sow Mold weighs approximately 2,000 lbs. It will hold approximately 2,500 lbs. of zinc, 4,200 lbs. of lead or 900 lbs. of aluminum.
ZAMAC Sow Mold
This is our 1,600 lb. Ductile Iron ZAMAC Mold.
Ductile Iron Blast Slag Molds
These Ductile Iron Slag Molds are approximately 19,000 cubic inches.
1 inch = 2.54 centimeters
1 pound = 0.453592 kilograms